Position: Part-time Assistant Bookkeeper.
This position offers hourly compensation, and a benefits package. This position has a flexible schedule during hours of business operation Monday through Saturday and has the option for future advancement with Full-Time employment.
Location: On-site, downtown business and cultural district, Greensburg, PA Job
Description: The Assistant Bookkeeper will coordinate and work with Senior Bookkeepers onsite and virtually to maintain the daily business accounts, process bi-weekly payroll and assist in processing of inventory.
The following is a listing of the general expectations/responsibilities of the position and is subject to change:
- Assist in managing Cash Receipts
- Assist in managing Accounts Receivable
- Assist in processing Accounts Payable
- Assist in processing payroll and related payroll taxes
- Assist processing payroll and related payroll taxes
- Maintain/Replenish Petty Cash Fund
- Maintain organized office and filing systems, clean office area as needed
- Answer phone and interact with customers and staff as necessary
- Order office/store supplies
- Receive & process inventory, maintain accurate accounting of inventory status
- Maintain inventory details/images for integration with website
- Help put jewelry into display cases each morning
- Maintain Confidentiality.
Training includes basics in understanding jewelry materials and types.
An ideal candidate for this position will have Quickbooks program experience, a keen attention to detail, delight for jewelry and gemstones, and be a team player that thrives in an energetic retail environment. All members of the Beeghly & Company team strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and offer exceptional customer service.