Position: Full-time Sales Associate. This position offers hourly compensation plus commissions, sales incentives and a benefits package. The work schedule will require some Saturday and evening hours.
Location: Downtown business and cultural district, Greensburg, PA
Job Description: As a Sales Associate at Beeghly & Co. your primary focus is to build and maintain relationships with our customers. You are the most critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our store is nothing other than OUTSTANDING. You are part of a dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling experience will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service, building and maintaining a loyal client base, providing clients with product knowledge, calling clients for events and the arrival of new merchandise and working as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
The type of customer experience that we strive to achieve at Beeghly & Co. is a friendly and engaging, low-pressure environment extremely focused on meeting customer’s needs while delivering an exceptional experience.
Sales Associates will advise clients in jewelry selection, custom design and/or repair and perform sales support tasks including but not limited to the following:
• Checking the condition of customers’ jewelry for cleaning and repair.
• Changing watch batteries or assisting shop staff in changing watch batteries.
• Assisting in the preparation of Insurance Replacement Appraisals.
• Processing gold buys.
• Processing financing applications and transactions.
• Wrapping or packaging of items for presentation as gifts or shipping.
• Merchandising and cleaning of inventory.
• Participating in promotional in-store and out-of-store events.
• Cleaning and maintaining a tidy and presentable sales floor environment.
• Be vigilant and aware of safety and security considerations.
In order to stay abreast of product knowledge and store procedures, Sales Associates are required to attend training events and regularly scheduled Staff Meetings.
A candidate for the position should be:
• A team player
• Driven by a strong, career-oriented work ethic
• Dedicated to an extraordinary customer service experience
• Passionate about gems and jewelry
A candidate for the position should have or be willing to pursue the following training:
• GIA Applied Jewelry Professional
• Sales training or experience
• Jewelers of America Professional Certification
Apply for this position if you are interested in full-time employment with benefits working with a dynamic team of individuals in a family-owned business.