We are looking for a responsible, results-driven, and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from providing appropriate product solutions for our customers to nurturing them through the purchase flow from start to finish. Our ideal candidate will uphold the ideals and standards of our company and will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them.
- Advises customers by providing information on products and services.
- Sell merchandise and services to consistently meet or exceed sales expectations.
- Evaluate the condition of customers’ jewelry for cleaning, condition and service.
- Provide outstanding customer service and a high-quality shopping and service experience to grow customer base.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, credit cards and financing applications.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understand and utilize policies and procedures to be proficient in handling customer transactions and solving customer service issues appropriately.
- Perform store set up and closing operations, including opening and closing office area and moving jewelry to and from store safe and display areas.
- Perform basic store maintenance, merchandising, and other required activities to keep store clean, safe and inviting.
- Be vigilant and aware of safety and security considerations
- Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability,
General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge, Strong communication & organizations skills required.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Gemological Institute of American Training and Jewelers of American Certification preferred by not required
- Committed to continuous education through team meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences.
Location: Downtown business and cultural district, Greensburg, PA
In order to stay abreast of product knowledge and store procedures, Sales Associates are required to attend training events and regularly scheduled Sales Meetings.